Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Getting Sexy Back

This has been such a day of reflecting for me...

I am attempting to do so many things... reconnect with my friends... get my groove back and go out again... Now I am sitting here thinking about my body... Why because there are things I still dont like...

So.. I have this trip to miami coming up and so this means i have to bust my ass even more... I mean what is 15lbs or 20lbs more to lose... is that to much... i dont know... i mean if i can have a sexy stomach... i just might be happy... so i am really watching what i eat.. and if i eat something wrong... here comes the gym twice as hard... i have a personal trainer who works the hell out of me and than my own workout.. which now has an extensive ab workout... that just may kill me... but what it takes to be beautiful...

i cant complain... i have lost about 20lbs since the beginning of the year and i am truly blessed by that...

this is all in my attempt to get sexy back 100% mentally and physically... plus i am trying to get my groove back and go out more... i mean i am only 23 and should still be having fun too...

No comments: