Thursday, June 4, 2009

A friendship lost but not forgotten! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


Well, technically today I would have been saying Happy Birthday to a really special person to me, someone that was like a sister to me for to many years. Instead,we don't even speak over god knows what. Things that I believe any true friendship should be able to overcome,and things that even I am not clear of. Nonetheless, I will continue to wish her the best of wishes on this day because I hold no hard feelings and hold much love for through the good and bad. Things will never be the same,but that doesn't mean I have to act any less to someone that has helped in my development as a person.

Much love to you on your Birthday!

"The friendship that can cease has never been real."

"You cannot say you've lost a friend. If a friendship is capable of ending, it is because it never existed."

1 comment:

BusyMommy said...

That's my Erin....your the bigger person!