Monday, August 27, 2007

Beauty is Pain!


Today was the offical day of my mother's transformation! How exciting can this be? Well...very... Except one minor aspect... Damn the pain! lol... But I can almost relate! Key word here... ALMOST!!!

After a long day... work... straight to class... and than the hositpal... I saw the newly reinvented DIVA! Boy is she hilarious when on drugs... She was so happy and almost cried to see me... Telling me how much she appreciated that I came and didnt have too... But this is my mother.... Where else would I be....

Now I must say... the hosiptal was quite nice. Private rooms... your very own nurse and tech... tv... and free local calling... I didnt get to experience the food though... as the darn Cafe shuts down at 8pm... Isn't this when the party gets started!?!?!?!?

Back to the Diva at hand... Looking good.. for being in the hositpal. In and out of sleep... But I would be to if I had all these drugs pumping through my system. She did manage to stay awake to listen the Vick Story and how much he stands to lose $$$$ wise... Oh yea... and some story about fat people... how ironic... lol... But the time is now coming for the private nurse to come in and do what they do best... ANNOY THE SHIT OUT OF YOU ... you may ask how... THEY ARE GOING TO ATTEMPT TO MAKE THE DIVA MOVE OUT OF THE BED.. I can only imagine how this is going to go down... They better give some major pain medicine...

With a very supporting job... and some great dear friends... They helped even me overcome the fact that my mother was going to be in a 8+ hour surgery... And you never know what can happen... But I thank you all for your support and prays and phone calls! It has meant a great deal!

Anyways... This is only day 1... I shall be spending the rest of the week with my Diva mother at the Estate! Beauty is Pain and we have a ways to go!!!! BUT WE GOT MEDS!!!!

No comments: