Friday, August 3, 2007

One can only do but so much!

When you put so much effort into one individual, when is enough ... enough! I love hard and unconditionally, and its very hard to let something go when you try and demonstrate that their is more to life then where you have been. I wanted so much to share a my friends, my life, and even more my family. Each and everyday, I exhaust myself trying to show the way of happiness. How can one not see? I give it my all and now I am tired. I want to share my life and be completely part of my better half that makes me complete. This is the person I want to love me and I can love too! No longer will I allow myself to become angry and miserable. No longer will I sit at home waiting him to come over and turn my girlfriends down. I will be free and independent! I will do me and be happy! I will enjoy my girlfriends who I have neglected! I will mix and mingle! I WILL HAVE FUN AND LIVE MY LIFE! We can still be friends and perhaps it will evolve again.... but I will not live a false hope! I do enjoy his company, and we still hang out. But their is more to life than what we have now. If your not ready for I want right now... than we need to make a change before I turn to resent you in ways unspeakable... Than their is no hope for anything.
I want to take the time and thank those who have affected my life in ways unspeakable. For you all have been the foundation in my life and continue to mold me into the person I am! I love you! I love my mom and my dad and my whole family!

No comments: