Wednesday, August 1, 2007

BLAST FROM THE PAST



Lately I have been extremely busy with people being in town and visiting, like a blast from the past reunion and all. So my time as been very limited going out with them and trying to incorporate working, fitness and the occasional sleeping factor. So thank goodness school is over with for the summer! But it has been like a mad house for me!

I am extremely grateful that my friendships are still on and poppin like time as not pasted by! Cause for the most it has been damn near 6 years since we have all seen each other! WOW!!!! And we all were best of friends. Luckily it still has remain that way and reminiscing about the past has been very interesting. Some things we all choose to forget!!! LOL ... But you know its hard too, cause the sh*t was actually hilarious.

Now we are all staying in touch whether its picking up the phone or via e-mail. The fact of the matter is, it is the effort we put into maintaining our friendships that mean more than words can imagine. We all live very hecked and stressful lives... I ain't mad but am VERY fortunate to hear whats going on in peoples lives in some fashion. We all are not big phone people and may really have nothing to say via the phone or e-mail except WHATS UP! So, we don't take it personally either way! I love my girls and we all understand... LIFE IS CRAZY!!! But, I mean at least we are doing something instead of nothing! And its received as a blessing!

CAN'T WAIT FOR OUR DECEMBER BIRTHDAY EXCURISON!



I LOVE ALL MY GIRLS AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YA'LL AGAIN AND AGAIN!

No comments: