Friday, August 3, 2007

A moment for my Parents!

You all ways need to take a moment to say THANK YOU!

I just want to acknowledge my wonderful parents! My mom and dad have been the backbone in all of my endeavors. Positive motivators and very inspirational! Everyday is a life lesson and I continue to grow from their guidance. They have been dished so much over the years and taken in children that aren't even theirs! How can one not be grateful. Not only am I grateful but extremely fortunate. They have been a great support system! They have taken in my friends like they were their own and treated them with the utmost respect and love! I thank you again for all you do for me and each individual in bring forth! You both have effected people's lives in ways unspeakable!

I LOVE YOU BOTH and never in a moment do I take you for granted!

No comments: